Mersey Free Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» meeting friday 16th January
by Boxerman Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:14 am

» first meeting of 2015
by Capt Graham Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:24 am

» ride Sunday 22
by Boxerman Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:57 pm

» Dales on Sunday 31st August
by Boxerman Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:39 pm

» Updates to Forum
by Boxerman Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:55 am

» Sun 27 ride
by Ewld Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:43 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation

Memberlist

suggestion of a welcome sticky for new members to intoduce themselves.

3 posters

Go down

suggestion of a welcome sticky for new members to intoduce themselves. Empty suggestion of a welcome sticky for new members to intoduce themselves.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:16 pm

hi,first of all thanks boxerman for taking the time and effort to set the club and forum in motion,also anyone else who was involved.
i was thinking about a  section  for new members to intoduce themselves. ie New members can announce themselves here. cheers typan.have you got one of these boxerman.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

suggestion of a welcome sticky for new members to intoduce themselves. Empty Re: suggestion of a welcome sticky for new members to intoduce themselves.

Post by Boxerman Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Hi phil glad you like the new forum, you should find every thing on here but there are more things being added all the time, we also have Jonathan who looks after the admin so if you would like to suggest anything just put it to him through the forum
See you soon
boxerman Wink Very Happy 
Boxerman
Boxerman
Admin

Back to top Go down

suggestion of a welcome sticky for new members to intoduce themselves. Empty Meeting on Tuesday

Post by Capt Graham Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:24 am

Hi Guys
Ive sent this mesage once already but I dont know were it went,Embarassed 
Is everyone OK for a quicky meeting on Tuesday at the Black horse at 8pm.
Capt Graham
Capt Graham
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

suggestion of a welcome sticky for new members to intoduce themselves. Empty Re: suggestion of a welcome sticky for new members to intoduce themselves.

Post by Boxerman Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:40 am

Hi Capt hope you had a nice weekend, Smile  Yes I can make it see you down there
Boxerman;) 
Boxerman
Boxerman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxerman Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:52 pm

Hi Phil I have spoken to the capt about putting a photo gallery on the introduction page and he said that it was a good idear like I said it just gives people an insite to what we look like and can see where not a load of idiots Rolling Eyes 
Boxerman Wink 
Boxerman
Boxerman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy chops Fri May 30, 2014 8:47 am

Hi jimmy chops hear nice to finally meet up with you all nice company hope to see ya all soon weather permitting

Jimmy chops

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt Graham Sat May 31, 2014 4:14 am

Hi Jimmy
Nice to meet you on Thursday, I think you will fit in well with the other nut cases in the club, see you soon,
Capt Graham
Capt Graham
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxerman Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:03 pm

Hi Jimmy it was nice to meet you on Thursday and it's good to have on board with another B M W
See you all soon  Wink 
(Digger)  Rolling Eyes
Boxerman
Boxerman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down